[ANN] basic Morphic package for the KernelImage

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Tue Nov 7 20:51:09 UTC 2006

Yes,
	I am using the image Squeak3.9g-7061-basicMorphic.zip and  I was
following the procedure on the website, and executed the following in
a Workspace:

#('Compression-pk.10.mcz'
   'Network-pk.41.mcz'
   'PackageInfo-al.6.mcz'
   'Monticello-pk.309.mcz') do: [:packageName |
     ((MCHttpRepository location: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/
KernelImage' user: '' password: '')
     loadVersionFromFileNamed: packageName) load ]

The install never reached the monticello package, but fails on the
PackageInfo-al.6

Brian