contributor list available, corrections sought

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Wed Nov 8 08:15:44 UTC 2006

  Thanks Klaus,

> On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 08:55:37 +0100, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
> >   Hello,
> >   Is there a way to get the list of methods associated with particular
> > initial?  I'd like to do a bit more manual search.
>
> (CompiledMethod allInstances select:[:each | 'kwl*' match: each
> timeStamp]) collect: [:each | each who]
>
> This is one of the most expensive queries on CompiledMethods, since
> #timeStamp does file i/o.

  Yeah, since Craig has made the list, I was imagining that the data
was (at least during the process of making the list) available.  I'll
try with your code snippet with some "suspicious" ones.

  I implicitly pointed it out, but Craig's list seems to
"canonicalize" initials to lowercase, which is not a great idea.  I'd
like to see the actual ones, BTW.

-- Yoshiki