Scratch (was: Re: here is a plan!)

Aaron Reichow revaaron at bitquabit.com
Thu Nov 9 16:49:47 UTC 2006

One note about Scratch... I think an older version of Squeak is being
used- something in the 2.x world of things. I know this because, for
some reason, 2.x images don't work quite right on my OS X VM
(3.8.12beta4U). The mouse events are transposed 20 pixels below where
my actual pointer is in all my 2.x images... and so in Scratch as  well.

Not that this first-class sleuthing, but it struck me as interesting
that they were using a 2.x version of Squeak for Scratch.

Regards,
Aaron