[ANN] stable package universe for 3.9

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Nov 10 20:07:00 UTC 2006

Hey, guys, what packages do you find useful in Squeak 3.9?  There is a
lot of software out there, but not all of it is usable in Squeak 3.9.
As 3.9 goes through its release process, it would be nice to snapshot
a list of the packages people find useful.

In order to accumulate this list, I have reset the default package
universe so that we can demand-page back in the packages that are
actually useful.  If you want a package on the list, either add it
yourself, email me, or reply on the newsgroup, as you like.

The current list includes:

   AST version 100
   AutomaticMethodCategorizer version 0.24
   Developer's Standard Packages version 0.3
   DynamicProtocols version 0.39
   KeyBinder version 2004.8.14
   MemoryUsage version 0.3
   NewCompiler version 117