[ANN] KernelImage for final Squeak 3.9 with MinimalMorphic package on SqueakSource

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Nov 13 10:44:39 UTC 2006

Pavel Krivanek puso en su mail :

> thank you, KernelImage withou Morphic works fine on Mac?
I download all and start from KernelImage-MC-Loader-7067.image on Mac VM (
Squeak 3.8.8beta2 in this case, I have old PowerPC).

And I do MinimalMorphicLoader load, never stop and when first show Morphic
have a old recurrent bug , what I ignore.

Still I need do

ChangeSorter initializeChangeSetCategories

for proper work of ChangeSorter

but something is different on process or on start image
> It's interesting why final image is so big. Even if you try to load
> primitive packages once again as MC packages, the resultant image is
> much bigger
MinimalMorphic.image from last 7061 -> 6.9 mb (and I do some here)
MinimalMorphic.7200.image -> 14.3 mb

You are the final word here, but what if use the 7061 one and update what
matters for going 7067 ?

And 7067 as final ?  many unsolved things ... I wish a word of Board about
quality of this image.

Could continue private if you wish.

Edgar