[ANN] KernelImage for final Squeak 3.9 with MinimalMorphic package on SqueakSource

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Mon Nov 13 12:14:17 UTC 2006

On 11/13/06, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> Pavel Krivanek puso en su mail :
>
> >  was talking about MinimaMorphic image :-)
> >
> > -- Pavel
> And so I
> MinimalMorphic have 111
> Normal Squeak 3.9 7067 194
>
> so you have some more clean as official one.
> Could share how ?

No because I cleaned only my new unimplemented calls. MinimalMorphic
is simply smaller so it includes less original unimplemented calls :-)

> In this moment I unpack all .mcz, put at same level as Kernel for doing
>
> (FileStream readOnlyFileNamed: 'MinimalMorphicInitialization-pk.8.st')
> fileIn.
>
> (FileStream readOnlyFileNamed: 'MinimalMorphic-pk.8.st') fileIn.
>
> When complete, I send new mail

Ok, you will maybe have some problems with shared pools (see
Undeclared size). But  it will tell you more about the image size...
Simply modify methods loadMinimalMorphic and
loadMinimalMorphicInitialization in the MinimalMorphicLoader class.

-- Pavel