[ANN] KernelImage for final Squeak 3.9 with MinimalMorphic package on SqueakSource

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Mon Nov 13 12:54:54 UTC 2006

On 11/13/06, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> Pavel Krivanek puso en su mail :
>
> > Ok, you will maybe have some problems with shared pools (see
> > Undeclared size). But  it will tell you more about the image size...
> > Simply modify methods loadMinimalMorphic and
> > loadMinimalMorphicInitialization in the MinimalMorphicLoader class.
> >
> > -- Pavel
> Undeclared size 26.
> Still don't automatic Morphic.
> I check loadMinimalMorphic and
>  loadMinimalMorphicInitialization in the MinimalMorphicLoader class.

If you load MinimalMorphic from source.st, you will have problems with
sharedPools because if you load class that uses another class as
sharedPool and this class isn't loaded, you are in trouble and you
will have many Undeclared. You may try to file-in
RestOfSqueak-fixPools.cs from the previous version.

> You wish connect via IRC or this "in the open" is what you prefer ?

This information may be useful for the others too...

> Glad I see you adopt
> Move UpdatingRectangleMorph
> from category: 'EToys-Scripting Support'
> to category: 'MorphicExtras-Etoy-Compatible'

Did I? ;-)
I don't remember it. I didn't adopt much fixes before we have the
working versioning system. So now I will have to take a look on next
Mantis records.

-- Pavel