SVI + OmniBrowser + Shout

Steven Swerling sswerling at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 19:44:00 UTC 2006

Thanks to both of you for the bug report and the fix (not to mention the
complement). I'll put up a new version in a week or so incorporating
Andrew's fix (along w/ a couple of my own fixes).  I want to wait a bit
because I made a change in a rather critical section of code, and I want
to let it "steep" for a bit before releasing. In the meantime, if you
are using shout+ob+svi, please file in Andrew's fix.