Jakub Kozisek jakub.kozisek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 22:07:24 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm having look at it now ... :)

First incompatibilities were found in already mentioned OpenGL class>>new -
fix was easy:

1) replaced "Smalltalk platformName" with "SmalltalkImage current
platformName"

2) replaced non-existing "Smalltalk windowSystemName" with "SmalltalkImage
current getSystemAttribute: 1005"
   - in 3.9 the windowSystemName is missing .. I'm not deep into it, so I
replaced it with implementation in old images
   - don't want to add anything into SmalltalkImage (or SystemDictionary -
that was previous location) unless I get fluent :)

Then I loaded OpenGLMorph from Alexander Lazarevic's changeset - look into
http://www.lazarevic.de/PositionalArgs.html .. thanks Alex :)

Now I want to get the morph running in accelerated mode and then put
everything into another changeset and do some testing by doing a project.

Sorry for not answering your speed-related question, I haven't any speed
testing yet.

Kind regards,

Jakub