[Tentative] MinimalMorphic.7201.zip

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Nov 15 09:44:35 UTC 2006

Aaron Reichow puso en su mail :

> Hi!
>
> How do I change the way that the windows look in SqueakLite? What is
> the difference between SqueakLite and MinimalMorphic?
Hi!!

If you go to http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3935 found some outdated
info about SqueakLight what tell gratitude to you and Jon (lucky he began
email to list again)

At the moment, the last image is available also in eLpelotero in his own
folder /Public/SqueakLight/SqueakLight.419.zip

ftp://elpelotero@201-212-99-13.cab.prima.net.ar/
password: elpelotero  (on approximate 09:00 to 20:00 GMT, dig and take what
you like, at your own risk)

This is a image what begins life as combination of work of Pavel, Steven and
old mine (you could found in elpelotero many hand made images of different
times, all open to curious people)

At one time I began to do many experiments, for I could load ANY code of ANY
Squeak into it.

A collateral damage thing is resurrect MahtMorphs and MorphicWrappers for
3.9 :=)

419 have many last recent works for 3.9 what I think could be nice have in
below 5 mb as
Kazuki Minamitani (DebugReporter)
Masashi Umezawa (FileMan)
Stephan B. Wessels (Skin II) (well this more old , but some ask better look)
And in the way poor man way to read web pages (not a real browser)
in the way a centralized help system
With Utilities actualizar could update it.

I have some .sar made in 3.9 with logic for detect version and load missed
code if necessary.

MinimalMorphic is a Pavel child , all 3.9 and wonderful, maybe a start point
for future Squeak 3.x some day.

I decide this is a superior work, try to help, and still discovering how to
do and not go unwished way.

I only put MinimalMorphic.7201 as proof of concept, this not have Pavel
approve as he expose.

And if with your very valuable experience could find some time to this , I
very excited to hear.

Edgar