RV: [Tentative] MinimalMorphic.7201.zip

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Nov 16 08:45:08 UTC 2006

>> - preamble/postscript
>>      - MCMczReader zip memberNamed: 'install/changes.txt' in
>> posctricpt code is wrong (returns nil)
>
> I have two windows showing in image.(see picture) (via drag and drop and
> choosing load).
> Also works if you select the package via fileList
> I check why fails using Monticello Browser

Following chain
If you hit load via drag and drop or selecting FileList

MCVersionReader
loadVersionStream: stream fromDirectory: directory
    | version |
    version := self versionFromStream: stream.
    directory isRemoteDirectory ifFalse: [
    version workingCopy repositoryGroup addRepository:
        (MCDirectoryRepository new directory: directory). ].
    version load.

This works

Hitting load on Monticello browser

MCVersion
load
    MCVersionLoader loadVersion: self

And the error is in

ZipFileMember
rewindData
    super rewindData.
    (stream isNil or: [ stream closed ])
        ifTrue: [ self error: 'stream missing or closed' ].
    stream position: (localHeaderRelativeOffset + 4).
    self skipLocalDirectoryFileHeaderFrom: stream.

Any advice ?

Edgar

in

Correo Yahoo!