Testers wanted for REPLServer (Squeak shell / command-line)

Michael van der Gulik squeakml at gulik.co.nz
Thu Nov 16 11:05:40 UTC 2006

>> Get the latest version from http://www.squeaksource.com/SecureSqueak.
>> Currently the latest version is REPL-mvdg.7.mcz.
 >>
>> Instructions:
>> Get DynamicBindings and KomServices from SqueakMap.
>> Install REPL-mvdg.7.mcz (or a later version) using Monticello.
>> Run "REPLServer startOn: 4445", and then telnet to localhost, port 4445.

A new version is available now, including multiple enhancements and
cuteness. This isn't a final release; I still plan to add tab completion
and the ability to rebind stdin/stdout to objects so that textual
debuggers, browsers, etc can be added on at a later date.

Password has been changed to "foobar1", and will only accept connections
from localhost (for security).

> Works on windoze XP:

Yay!

Does anybody have time to try it on a Mac?

Michael.