[Tentative] MinimalMorphic.7201.zip

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Nov 16 13:27:23 UTC 2006

Pavel Krivanek puso en su mail :

> there's preamble and postscript in your package

Oh , yes. A experimental form of.

I still working on copy from ChangeSet and from Sar. Afraid I should mess
with PackageInfo and Monticello for doing

As with .sar you could do any arbitrary code (and no code as picts, sound,
morphs, objects) , still I don't understand why bother on Monticello.
IMHO 3.9 history probe what it's not ready for .image building process.

> > The final images
> > should be created and published by automatical test&build server that
> > will use MC repository.
>
> IMHO don't think what could made a complete realease without manual tweaks.

>we will see... it would be nice

You have that .image what could accept remote changes/ etc ?
Some MinimalMorphic + Comanche and some RemoteFoo classes ?

Agree on having TrashCanMorph in MinimalMorphic ?

Edgar