Coverage-SR.221.mcz To: Klaus D. Witzel

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Fri Nov 17 13:28:05 UTC 2006

On Thu, 16 Nov 2006 13:14:19 +0100, stefan_reichhart wrote:

> Hi Klaus,
>
> I now tried several times to reply to your request from this morning,
> but your or your (crazy) provider/company spam firewall does reject just
> everything I try to send you ...

Nothing against my good spam firewall blocking out you dirty spammers ;-)
- http://www.barracudanetworks.com/
The reason is the last line of your message (see comment below).

> so I hope you get my response via this rather unusual way via
> squeak-dev-list   ;)   my reply is at the bottom of this mail

Yes, thank you. For the rest of the subject see my private email to you.

Thanks for trying so hard :)

/Klaus

> Cheers,
> Stef

> http://www.reichhart.freezope.org

This domain is on the "intends" list, too much spam (:click here! for
getting rich, etc) comes from *.freezope.org. Sorry, will not put them on
our (clean like a white blanket) white list.