Mantis policy question

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Fri Nov 17 17:13:41 UTC 2006

I know how the Mantis software works.  I would like to know how people
use Mantis.

In particular, I assume that only certain people can mark an issue as
closed.  Who are these people?  Can anybody mark an issue as "fixed"?
What are the rules for using Mantis?  Would it be possible to add more
states to Mantis?  Who is the administrator?

I found documentation on how to use Mantis, but it didn't discuss who
is allowed to do what.  Is there any documentation on the current
policies for using Mantis?

-Ralph Johnson