Broken SqueakSource?

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 14:53:40 UTC 2006

2006/11/20, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com>:
> On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 03:43:41PM +0100, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> > On Nov 19, 2006, at 15:38 , Edgar J. De Cleene wrote:
> >
> > >By the way , I have a partial solution to have preamble /
> > >postscript for
> > >Monticello .
> >
> > What do you mean? There already are pre/post load/unload scripts in
> > PackageInfo, usable by MC.
>
> OK, I'm completely clueless. I'm looking at a 3.9 image, and I see
> nothing that looks like "pre/post load/unload scripts" in PackageInfo
> or MC, and certainly nothing that could serve as a replacement for
> a SAR. What am I missing?

As Edgar said, use the "Scripts" button of the Monticello browser.
This doesn't work with the stock 3.9 PackageInfo but should work fine
in a 3.8 image, with a Monticello from Impara and a PackageInfo from
Impara. For 3.9 the Impara changes need to be packported.

There is also a MCC on mantis that supports postscripts. Preambles
could be added easily if required.

Philippe