Broken SqueakSource?

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Mon Nov 20 19:11:17 UTC 2006

I had to load some of Bert's changes to get Monticello Configurations
working.  It would be really nice if we could get all these changes together
into a 3.9 image somehow.  I posted the changes to Mantis.  I have no idea
how people use Monticello without using Monticello Configurations!  (I'd be
completely lost without it)

Ron Teitelbaum