MC scripts (was Re: Broken SqueakSource?)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Nov 21 10:35:50 UTC 2006

Bert Freudenberg puso en su mail :

> Note that I got that PackageInfo version from somewhere else - not
> sure wherefrom, though, anymore. It has been around for quite a
> while, but not really used yet.
>
> - Bert -

>From http://source.impara.de/ I got:

PackageInfo-Base-bf.22.mcz
Monticello-SR.315.mcz
MonticelloConfigurations-pm.mcz

This was the correct files ? Seems work.

Could me point to some made .mcz with preamble and postcript for see ?
I wish have also non code into .mcz !!!

How you manage some like this I copy form Rompecabezas.sar.

| misFotos listaArchivos member form str |
Smalltalk version  = 'SqueakLight' ifTrue:[ self fileInMemberNamed:
'MixedCurves.2.cs'.
    self fileInMemberNamed: 'MinimalSound.2.cs'].

member _ self memberNamed: 'CatClubBallooning.jpg'.
PuzzleMorph foto: (Form fromBinaryStream: member contentStream binary).
member _ self memberNamed: 'Taunt011.wav'.
PuzzleMorph sonido: (member contentStream binary).
PuzzleMorph allPieces

Very thanks in advance !!

Edgar