MC scripts (was Re: Broken SqueakSource?)

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Nov 21 11:33:56 UTC 2006

Bert Freudenberg puso en su mail :

-
> Well, these are not the versions from the impara repository.
>
> Go to http://source.impara.de/mc.html and click on "Latest" to see
> our versions.

PackageInfo-Base-bf.22.mcz
Monticello-jl.287.mcz
MonticelloConfigurations-jl.43.mcz

> No. But to edit the scripts, click the script button in MC browser.
> These are stored in a PackageInfo instance:
>
>     (PackageInfo named: 'MyPackage') inspect

Similar to my first guess, only made by pros :=)

> Me too, but I have not investigated that, yet.
>
> - Bert

Well , now I have something to start on with less guessing and messing.
Try to convert my Rompecabezas.9.sar to mcz , and if I success do a
tutorial.
Maybe someone found useful try to load the same package to different version
images , if he knows what was the appropriate for each.

Again, many thanks for lead.

Edgar