SqueakMap Package Loader UI

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Wed Nov 22 09:37:15 UTC 2006

I fixed up some of the problems with the previous layout and buttons
and added package-specific toolbar buttons:
http://briantrice.com/Images/Squeak/SMLoader2.jpeg

Monticello packages (rev. 40 is the relevant one) at:
http://briantrice.com/Squeak/

- Installed packages and releases are now marked in bold.
- All the main buttons that people need to see are in a button-bar
that works.
- The code is set up so that if there's a better way (more standard)
to construct the toolbar, it will be easy to refactor to that form.
- The search bar is obviously marked as such.
- Menu entries are more succinct, which means people might actually
read them (balloon help explains so I allowed them to be terse).

That seems like it's Good Enough to not put people off.

Comments? Suggestions? Rants?

--
-Brian
http://briantrice.com