SqueakMap Package Loader UI

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Wed Nov 22 18:30:39 UTC 2006

On 22-Nov-06, at 1:37 AM, Brian Rice wrote:

> I fixed up some of the problems with the previous layout and
> buttons and added package-specific toolbar buttons:
> http://briantrice.com/Images/Squeak/SMLoader2.jpeg

I like what I see there. Now if only we could finally sort out the
ancient paneColor related problems we were all discussing a while ago
so that the package tool obeyed the user's colour settings it would
really make an improvement!

Adding the search pane is an excellent move. I could see that being a
useful thing to add to some other browsers as well.

tim
'Profanity: the universal programming language'