release team discussion (was "2006-11-15 SqF board notes")

Milan Zimmermann milan.zimmermann at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 23 22:44:40 UTC 2006

Hi Pavel, Craig,

Pavel's goals listed are of the kind that I agree with, and for what it's
worth, I'd like to offer my help towards those goals. Given my not so
extensive experience with Squeak (I mostly play with eToys etc) I would have
no problem for the board or team to ignore or decline; having said that I
estimate I should be able to dedicate 10 hours a week (perhaps more)  for the
release effort (on top of the other about 10 hours that it takes to read the
Squeak related lists :) ).

Milan