SMLoaderPlus and ToolBuilder (was Re: SqueakMap Package Loader UI)

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Fri Nov 24 10:05:34 UTC 2006

I have fixed a bug in the #initialize code which I was somehow
missing before. SMLoader seems to load fine now in 3.7-3.9 for me,
modulo the oddities that are hopefully soon to be fixed in the use of
ImageSegments for SqueakMap's database (you'll see those ByteSymbol/
ByteString/etc. notices). The new revision is 45.

--
-Brian
http://briantrice.com