SVI + OmniBrowser + Shout

Steven Swerling sswerling at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 24 17:42:09 UTC 2006

Damien Cassou wrote:
> Steven Swerling a écrit :
>> Thanks to both of you for the bug report and the fix (not to mention
>> the complement). I'll put up a new version in a week or so
>> incorporating Andrew's fix (along w/ a couple of my own fixes).  I
>> want to wait a bit because I made a change in a rather critical
>> section of code, and I want to let it "steep" for a bit before
>> releasing. In the meantime, if you are using shout+ob+svi, please file
>> in Andrew's fix.
>
> When you publish something working on 3.9 please tell me. I will prepare
> SVI for an inclusion in squeak-dev image.
>

> Bye

Hi Damien,

Sorry for the delay -- I've been traveling.

I still have a couple of small bugs in the SVI's OB support, and I have
to clean up the documentation a bit. Also, the key mapper is not
correctly mapping the the <m-space> and <c-space> keystrokes (at least
on linux). I will let you know as soon as I get these things all fixed up.

Thanks, and take care.