mac carbon VM 3.8.14b3 pending

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Nov 24 22:54:56 UTC 2006

Yes, clipping is fixed.

However, I see weird drawing artifacts while scrolling in Firefox.
The screen appears to be drawn three times for each scroll step -
first in the page color (white), then offset, then in the right
position. This leads to extreme flickering. Most of the time this
only happens while scrolling, but I have seen it once while dragging
a sketch about, too. Does not happen on Safari.

On both Firefox and Opera, there is a black frame visible, about 20
pixels high and as wide as the plugin, I guess 2 pixels in width. In
Firefox, it is centered on the page (seems to be painted on top of
the white background, see above), in Opera, it is at the lower edge
of the plugin. Not visible in Safari.

Both in Safari and in Opera there as a brief white flashing when
switching away from the browser to another app. Does not happen with
Firefox.

- Bert -