Re-2: Skylark Theme and Squeak 3.9

Frank Urbach frank.urbach at schmees.com
Tue Nov 28 10:50:18 UTC 2006

Hi,

Use the flap at the right sight "Tools". There is a litte Icon called "File List".
Drag this and drop it into the world outside of the flap. Go to the directory containing the .cs File
and click in the top-right window on the .cs-File. After this use the button
"install".

Hope this helps

Cheers,
  Frank