Squeak and Namespaces

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at free.fr
Thu Nov 30 09:50:45 UTC 2006

Again what is the difference between really naive simple namespace
proposed by  goran and prefix usage.
Seriously I do not understand. Really! I should be too stupid.
On the one you cannot say look this is simple and cool and what does
it brings. I mean really, deeply versus the cost
(ie fixing all the places that will break). it is just that you can
load and that in case of conflict you can say move this def in this
namespace?

Stef

PS: what I see is that this anedoctal for now compare to all the
tasks that could improve squeak:
	- more tests
	- toolBuilder usage
	- better packaged code