authors for 3.9

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at angband.za.org
Mon Oct 2 09:30:02 UTC 2006

"stéphane ducasse" <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> here are the result for 3.9
> I did not clean them I will do the same in 3.8 and 3.7.
> As soon as the web site is back online.

> fbs   79
> FBS   16

These are my initials, and any and all code I put into the base image is
under whatever licence (or lack thereof) the Squeak Foundation deems
appropriate.

Tim asked a while ago (2006/05/04)

    If someone could build a suitable page on a swiki (for example) for
    this I would be very happy to declare everything I've previously
    contributed as available under any relevant license or indeed, non-
    license.

If there is such a place I'd be happy to write something there too.

frank