Is OSProcess usable in Squeak 3.9 on Windows/XP yet?

Simon Guest simon.guest at tesujimath.org
Mon Oct 2 16:59:53 UTC 2006

At Mon, 02 Oct 2006 17:27:44 +0200,
Mathieu  wrote:

> tim Rowledge a écrit :
>

> > But if there is a built OSPlugin available for windows you should just
> > need to install it, no messing with vmmaker at all.
> >

> Yes but the latest  OSPlugin lake of console servises on windows

All I really want is a version of OSProcessPlugin that runs on Windows.  I
have not seen anywhere I can get one from, without building my own.
Perhaps I could take up Mathieu's generous offer of a DLL, if this is
all I need.

Is the intention that there are some binary downloads available
somewhere, so that someone like me who just wants to use the OSPlugin,
say, can do so without building one's own infrastructure?

cheers,
Simon