[ANN] Monticello for the KernelImage

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Tue Oct 3 10:22:01 UTC 2006

Hi all,

KernelImage now supports Monticello. It is little modified version
that doesn't have tools and some kinds of repositories (SMTP,
SuperWiki) but the amount of changes is quite low.

It requires several packages like compression and network. All this
packages including Monticello are clean. That means that Undeclared is
empty after loading. All this packages are Monticello packages so it
aren't ad hoc ugly changesets.

Please try to play a little with it and convert next important
packages (load it, fix all Undeclared, test it). My next goal is fast
shrinking script generated from self-bootstrapping environment (I've
got first working versions)

-- Pavel