Squeak on the Nokia 770

Rudolf Rednose rudolf-rednose at gmx.de
Tue Oct 3 17:14:08 UTC 2006

Hello Dan,
maybe here is a hint:
ask Aaron Reichow - but he is not reading the list regulary -
reic0024[at]d[dot]umn[dot]edu
on IRC (06-10-01) he mentioned:
04:31:47 <rev> efc: but now i've recieved a new gadget- the nokia 770, a linux-based handheld (a pda w/o PIM apps- they call it an "internet tablet")
04:33:09 <rev> efc: i forgot to finish... the problem with the Nokia 770 is that while it has a gorgeous screen- 4.5" 800x480- it only has a 220 MHz XScale CPU
04:33:28 <rev> so i will be revisiting some older squeaks for my nokia 770
Cheers Rudolf
--

-------- Original-Nachricht --------