Collecting actions for RC2

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 17:47:14 UTC 2006

hi chris

here is what roel told me about your mail:

"Stef, I am trying to understand the problem by looking at the URL
mentioned in the mail. I downloaded the RC1 image for 3.9 (7061), and
ran all the tests, but they seem to work (and there is a test for the
class renames). So I do not really know what I can do ?

On 03 Oct 2006, at 14:38, stephane ducasse wrote:
"