[Q] [Q] StrikeFontSet display problem for separators in 3.8

"S.J.Chun" chunsj at embian.com
Thu Oct 5 02:40:12 UTC 2006

 First, I've already fixed my problem with resetting minascii value of original fonts. Second,
for my image, asa my previous mail said, that's all I did for producing problem. I think original
accufont package in SqueakMap does have this problem, which I'm not sure on this. I've downloaded
Squeak 3.8 and updated to 3.8.1(?) and installed accufont package from SqueakMap.

Hope this can help you.