Cryptographic Primitives

Ron Teitelbaum Ron at USMedRec.com
Thu Oct 5 16:05:33 UTC 2006

Thanks Tim the process sounds fine but before we go to the effort I would
like to know if there is a consensus that this is a good thing to do.

Do you agree it is a worthwhile effort and a reasonable goal to include
these little primitives internally in the distributed VM's?

> Tim:
> Is this
> a new plugin, or are you wanting to expend an existing one?

I would like to have the DESPlugin which is already a part of the VMMaker
compiled internally in the distributed VM's, and we are considering writing
others to speed up implementations.

Ron