Incorporating changes

Robert Hawley rhawley at plymouth.ac.uk
Thu Oct 5 23:50:43 UTC 2006

I submitted a change set to squeak-dev using a menu choice in the changes
browser. Is this the best way to submit changes for consideration? How are
things evaluated, tested, incorporated into squeak?

I looked at the Morphic mailing list and it seems to be effectively inactive
- could the purpose of that list be made more general (at the moment it
supposed to be for managers of Morphic but the discussion is all about
people not doing anything about it).

The changes that I am suggesting make Morphic more readily drivable from
direct coding - I'd welcome any feedback from those who see the point of
this.  The change set is in MorphicMessageFix in squeak-dev.

Bob