Incorporating changes

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Oct 6 09:19:46 UTC 2006

Peace Jerome puso en su mail :

> Morphic is in a bit of a pickle right now.  The fellow
> who was heading the team stepped down when he realized
> the work he had let himself in for wasn't what he
> imagined it would be when he took the job.  No one has
> stepped in yet to take over his role.

Very unfair, as Juan do a great job

> I have a great fondness for morphic and I dabble in
> morphic fixes and enhancements.
>
> I've been toying with the idea of reviving the list
> and repurposing it to talk about morphic fixes and
> maintenence. Until there are a core of (communicating)
> people with a common enough interest in Morphic
> maintenence that toy remains dormant.

You know me, I was on the first team and on the second.
And you know could work together.
Maybe it's time to start to do something ?
What this time could be needed no people without some hours exploring
MorphicLand in team.
And what decisions made by the team was listened.
Without that, I have enough Squeak for playing myself.

Edgar

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!