Real closures

bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk bryce at kampjes.demon.co.uk
Sat Oct 7 18:06:22 UTC 2006

Mathieu writes:
 > > to go slowly and
 > > make sure that we could get a new compiler in a better shape.
 >
 > Yes and I have some idea for better error message that will be quite fast to implement

Mattieu, any chance you could either write a quick introduction
to the project or point to one that exists? It's great that you're
working on it. This is something that would be very nice for Squeak.

A little effort spent on promoting the project might encourage other
people to help, or at least let us know that work's going on.

Bryce