[ANN]Scamper for Squeak 3.9

Robert Withers reefedjib at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 00:30:16 UTC 2006

On Oct 8, 2006, at 6:09 AM, karl wrote:

> Robert Withers skrev:
>> Which packages exactly should I load?  Is it ScamperM?  I tried
>> Network-HTML and Scamper and it failed to open a browser.
> Those are the packages. Did you update your SqueakMap before
> installing ?

That did it.  Thanks!  I guess I didn't update first.

Unfortunately, I am still having problems with the FormInputSet
having the right information and when I hand edit it, it tells me
that only HTTP can be used to submit forms.  This is beyond me and
I'll have to leave it up to you all to integrate SSL into Scamper.
I hope you and others will take up the challenge to add to
HttpsSocket or whatever you need to get it working.

cheers,
Robert