team leaders: please report progress on first Wednesdays

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Mon Oct 9 06:15:59 UTC 2006

Hi all--

     I'm the liaison between the board and several community teams. I'd
like to suggest something for all teams. If you're a team leader (check
[1]), please let the rest of the community know what's going on with
your team each month, on first Wednesdays, by sending a message to
squeak-dev list. Pretend that it's the first Wednesday now, even though
it was a few days ago. :)

     We'll come up with something better organized (more easily
searchable) as soon as we can.

     thanks,

-C

[1] http://squeak.org/Community/Teams