Decompiler [was: Real closures]

Klaus D. Witzel klaus.witzel at cobss.com
Mon Oct 9 12:07:34 UTC 2006

Hi Mathieu,

on Mon, 09 Oct 2006 12:43:58 +0200, you wrote:
> Klaus D. Witzel a écrit :
>> On Sun, 08 Oct 2006 13:59:05 +0200, stephane ducasse wrote:
>>> If people wants to help we need the decompiler also working well.
>>
>> Can I have a specification (sufficient, please) that describes what
>> source construct emits what bytecode(s). I cannot promise that I will
>> then be able to work on the decompiler but I promise to give it a try.
>>

> Forgot to tell if you want to see exacly what happen

Yes I want to see, but must look into the opposite direction :| Let me ask
further: which component of the framework (the slides in 11Bytecode.pdf
are excellent, thank you!) is responsible for pretty print? The latter is
what the browser usually requests from the decompiler.

/Klaus

> you can use #>> and see the bytecode

Yes, thank you :)