Weekly squeak

J J azreal1977 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 12 18:18:10 UTC 2006

You're very welcome.  This sort of thing is exactly what smalltalk/squeak
needs.

Also, does squeak.org have any links pointing at the weekly squeak?  We
should get some if not  (remember: having more then one link to the same
site is not bad.  Different people have different ideas about how something
would be organized) so people see (1) all the cool things that are going on
and (2) the community is very much alive and doing cool things every week.