Games with Squeak

Gary Fisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Fri Oct 13 22:04:31 UTC 2006

The Croquet Project is built on Squeak and goes FAR beyond the vast majority
of game engines, to the extent that "games like" those you've mentioned are
really poised to become quite outdated.

Take a look at the Croquet website (http://www.opencroquet.org/) as well as
the Wikipedia Croquet entry for some ideas about the potential Squeak gives
the creative game designer.  The videos at
http://www.lisarein.com/alankay/tour.html are a good introduction.

All the best,

Gary