Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Oct 13 23:38:07 UTC 2006

Am 14.10.2006 um 00:55 schrieb Andreas Raab:

> Diego Fernandez wrote:
>> Anyway, I'm trying to load OpenGL-ar.36.mcz in Squeak 3.9 but I get:
>> Syntax Error:
>> glBindBufferARB(target, buffer)
>>     "This method was generated by OGLExtManager"
>>     <Argument expected ->apicall: void 'glBindBufferARB' (long
>> ulong)>
>> Any clue on how to solve this error? (It looks that it's created with
>> a "special" compiler)
>
> Install the FFI from SqueakMap.

Ah, no, that's the positional arg syntax extension ... it lets you
write a Smalltalk method named "glBindBufferARB(target, buffer)",
which becomes the symbol #'glBindBufferARB()/2'.

Each of these methods is installed twice, the other in this case is
#glBindBufferARB:with:.

Hmm, might be easier to download croquet, delete these methods, and
fileout the rest.

- Bert -