Alexander Lazarević Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Sat Oct 14 08:52:44 UTC 2006

Hi,

When I played with OpenGL in Squeak (3.7) I used

http://www.lazarevic.de/download/squeak/PositionalArgs37.2.cs

to load in a vanilla 3.7 image to be able to load the OpenGLApi
afterwards. I don't know how much has changed in 3.9, but it may be
worth a try to load this into a 3.9 image and get the current OpenGL Api
from CroquetSource after that?

Regards,
   Alex