RC2 out

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Sat Oct 14 18:57:29 UTC 2006

Bill Schwab wrote:
> I just grabbed 7063 and the current win32 VM, and opened the image.
> Something is not right with the system window stripe coloring.  The
> active state is somehow not following the keyboard focus.  Click in the
> various workspaces and you should see what I mean.  If it is a corrupt
> instance, I would start looking at the lower right workspace, but that
> is simply a hunch.  One could argue that the lower right workspace
> appears not to deactivate???

The image was saved in a funny state. The lower right window wasn't
correctly deactivated. No idea how this happened but to fix it, click on
the window title instead of the text in it. Once you've done it,
everything should be fine.

On a related note: I noticed that activating the top-window takes about
a second or so which is due to the absence of the true-type caching fix
that I wrote about a year ago
(http://impara.de/pipermail/tweak/2005-August/000881.html). See also
http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=5233

Cheers,