Serious Squeak (other "survey")

Benoit St-Jean bstjean at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 23:15:28 UTC 2006

No Edgar, you misunderstood me...  A decent UI is a UI
that looks native...  One to which the user can relate
to.  That looks like a Mac on a Mac, like Windows on
Windows, etc.

Now, regardless of the platform, you get Morphic.  I
personally have nothing against Morphic it's just that
it bothers a lot of people and really doesn't help
bringing new people onboard.

--- "Edgar J. De Cleene" <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar>