[ANN] Installer bootstrapping scripts

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 09:04:49 UTC 2006

Sounds exciting. I started to work on something similar.!
Just some questions.
Can we specify
	that we want to load the latest for one component
	do you have a kind of spec for complex setup?

		installer install: #((MC www.squeaksource.com seaside last)
					(MC mysource myproject 8)
					(SM shout 5)
?

I have been looking for the install of jpierce.
Do you deal with questions raised by the components. Because they
have a nice package to do that.