Just a note about your feedback on 3.9

Marcus Denker denker at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Oct 15 10:13:36 UTC 2006

On 15.10.2006, at 11:54, stephane ducasse wrote:

> Stef and marcus

I need to stress that I had to reduce my involvement with 3.9, I
think I am
not really involved since we went from beta to gamma or something.
(besides
anwering questions, evaluating single fixes).

So if I wrote sarcastic emails (like on the DateAndTime enhancements)
lately:
I would have loved to see these 6 Month ago.

Now I am burned out just when everybody else starts to get excited
about 3.9...
that's very unfortunate, and I'm sorry for that.

        Marcus