[OT] Re: Serious Squeak (other "survey")

Lord ZealoN lordzealon at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 17:33:00 UTC 2006

> PS: Am I the only one who finds it mildly ironic someone with a nick
> name aspiring to be a mighty scifi overlord complaining about non-
> professional logos?
>
> PPS: If this is your real name, I sincerely apologize. You have my
> deepest sympathy, especially for the funny capitalization.

I don't know if Lord_ZealoN means something. I have this nick some years
old, and if means something with other thing is only casuality.

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi is my real name, you can to make fun about it too.

But I think my nick/name is not important in this discussion.

--
::Mi blog::
http://blog.lordzealon.com

Linux-User: #370919