About new compiled method and others

stephane ducasse stephane.ducasse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 20:59:37 UTC 2006

Ok so continue and we test and focus on your changes on the next
iteration.

By the way I'm most of the time not politically correct and direct
but never impolite (or at least I try not to). The problem is really
mail and the short amount of time we should spend write them if we
want to have a chance to do something else.
I decided to write less.